Captain R: Game Ranger 2a Captain R: Game Ranger 2a

Good Game references

To the end of time from chrono trigger. lol, imagine if they'd made the game like that instead. He's funny, in a "I'm a douchebag" way/ good work.

Sunrie responds:

Yeah, wouldn't that be awesome? Ron is just your typical redneck loser who's been put in charge of saving the gaming universe! We're working on episode 3, so keep a look out for it! Our new Janus/Magus Zeal did a great job for the voice over in the new one.

Picoday 2007 Picoday 2007

Good but short

Too short, but I know those things must take forever to make, especially by yourself. how long did it take you?

Cyberdevil responds:

I don't remember exactly, but I'd guess it took about 3-4 hours in total. Thanks for the review!

Halloween 2007 - The Dark Halloween 2007 - The Dark

Weird Organic Stuff

Lol the things seems organic, literally. Growing out, sprouting out was a bit creepy. Though I'm not too sure if it was an approperite background. darker one? maybe white, then the red comes in blood like? that's just me though.

Cyberdevil responds:

Sound like a good idea, maybe I'll try that next year. :) Thanks for your opinions!!

Submersable Submersable

Sounds spacy! Very cool, i can imagine this in a game!

Megaman 5 - Wave Man's Stage 'Jazz' REMIX Megaman 5 - Wave Man's Stage 'Jazz' REMIX

Very cool! I like the beats you have with this! Sounds great!

Fendroca responds:

Why, Thank you :D

Psychadelic Jammin' Psychadelic Jammin'

Very cool psychedelic stuff! Nice guitar playing

KGerda responds: