Captain R: Game Ranger 2a Captain R: Game Ranger 2a

Good Game references

To the end of time from chrono trigger. lol, imagine if they'd made the game like that instead. He's funny, in a "I'm a douchebag" way/ good work.

Sunrie responds:

Yeah, wouldn't that be awesome? Ron is just your typical redneck loser who's been put in charge of saving the gaming universe! We're working on episode 3, so keep a look out for it! Our new Janus/Magus Zeal did a great job for the voice over in the new one.

Picoday 2007 Picoday 2007

Good but short

Too short, but I know those things must take forever to make, especially by yourself. how long did it take you?

Cyberdevil responds:

I don't remember exactly, but I'd guess it took about 3-4 hours in total. Thanks for the review!

Halloween 2007 - The Dark Halloween 2007 - The Dark

Weird Organic Stuff

Lol the things seems organic, literally. Growing out, sprouting out was a bit creepy. Though I'm not too sure if it was an approperite background. darker one? maybe white, then the red comes in blood like? that's just me though.

Cyberdevil responds:

Sound like a good idea, maybe I'll try that next year. :) Thanks for your opinions!!

PW: Inspired Justice 3 PW: Inspired Justice 3

Youtube it

Are you on youtube, because I think they would appriciate this even more, lol. There into those movie references.

Sunrie responds:

I don't have these on YouTube as I don't know how to export them in such a way that they'd play there.

Some Random Thing Some Random Thing

Cool

It was pretty good. Some of the themes have been used in other ways before, but the way you organized it with the tv fuzz and the random games made me think of Robot Chicken. Pretty cool.
Sure, it would be better if it were longer, but almost anything good would be. I would make a series about this.